Our website is not intended for use by children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly solicit or collect personal information from children under 13. In the event we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under 13 years old without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe we might have information from or about a child under 13, please contact the contact person identified below.
2 . Personal and Non-Personal Information
Personal information that Great Lakes Pot Pies may collect is information that, on its own, or in combination with other information, can identify you, such as your name, address, phone number, email address, credit card number and billing information. Non-personal information is information that does not identify you, but can include information about your Internet connection, the computer you use to access our website and usage details.
3. Information That You Provide Us Directly
The information we collect from you on our website may include:
- information that you provide to subscribe to Great Lakes Pot Pies newsletter or to enter into a contest or promotion;
- copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you communicate with us electronically;
- your responses to rating, satisfaction or other surveys or requests for optional demographic-type information;
- details regarding purchases you make online, including financial information (such as your credit card number), and details related to fulfilling your orders (such as your delivery address);
- your search queries on our website; and
- information that you provide when you apply for a job.
4. Other Ways We Collect Information From You
We collect certain information through automatic data collection technologies including as follows:
- Web beacons/clear gifs, which are small electronic files that allow us to anonymously track the online usage patterns of our users and to track when and which emails we send you are opened.
- Analytics tools, which collect information sent by your browser that let us know which pages you visit on our website. You may opt out of this tracking here: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/. We do not link non-personal information with personal information. We use this non-personal information in an aggregate way to monitor usage and improve our website. These tools do not contain any personally identifiable information such as your name or email address.
5. How We Use Your Information
When you give or make available information to us, we use it in the ways for which you have given us permission, such as to subscribe to our newsletter or to purchase our products. We use the statistical data we collect to customize content for you, to improve our website and to enhance the products and services we provide.
6. How We Protect Your Information
We take precautions to protect your personal information once we have it. We have measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All personal information you provide us is stored on secure servers behind firewalls. All payment transactions are encrypted using SSL technology.
7. California Do Not Track Notice
Some browsers offer a “Do Not Track” feature that lets you tell websites that you do not want to have your online activities tracked. We do not respond to these “Do Not Track” signals. We do not track your personal information about your online activities over time and across third party websites. We also do not authorize third parties to collect any personal information from you on the websites for these purposes. (Please refer to “Analytics tools” under Section 4. for certain opt-out information from a major data analytics provider.)
8. Links to Other Websites
Our website(s) may contain links to other websites that are not owned or controlled by us. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices or policies of these unaffiliated websites. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of each such other website that collects personal information from you.
Our website(s) may also have “plugins”” (such as the Facebook “Like” button) to third-party sites or offer login features (such as login with Facebook) through a third-party account. Third-party plugins and login features, including their loading, operation, and use, are governed by the privacy policies and terms of the third parties providing them.
If you have any questions or suggestions regarding this Policy, please contact:
Great Lakes Pot Pies